Overview of 1 Night 2 days Marari Beach Package:
Those who want to relax during a weekend in any of the beach destinations in Kerala, that too without any much travel on the road, we recommend Marari beach. Marari is the third best beach in Kerala after Kovalam and Varkala. If you are on a short holiday, you should choose this due to the below reasons. Get details about this Marari beach package below.
- Just a 1.5 hours drive from Kochi airport and most of the flights to Kochi are cheaper than Trivandrum.
- Mararikulam is having a railway station which is just 10 minutes drive.
- Most of the resorts are on the beach.
- One of the best beaches for those looking for calm and quiet and tranquility.
- Two must-see destinations of Kerala – Alleppey backwaters and Kumarakom village is hardly half an hour’s drive.
How to Reach:
1) Arrival & departure-
- By Train– Mararikulam or Alleppey or Chertala railway stations are a suitable place to reach.
- By Bus– If you are coming by local or interstate bus, you need to get down at Mararikulam Kalithattu Jn or Kanjikuzhi Jn. Its just 10 minutes by road to the beach.
Arrival and Departure time:
- Hotel check-in time is 12 pm (upto 3-star hotels) therefore, you can come any time before. Your check out can be any time after 12 pm
Day 1: Marari Beach
On arrival, our representative will meet, receive, and transfer to Marari beach. Check-in Hotel. Leisure at the resort.
Mararikulam Beach Activities:
About Marari Beach:
- Marari beach is a neat and clean beach. It is the perfect spot for those who love to relax.
- No other activities are available here apart from Swimming.
- Enjoy a traditional ayurvedic massage in massage centers.
Travel Tips to Visit Marari Beach:
- Swimming on the beach is not allowed after 18:30 hours.
- Monsoon in Kerala starts during the 1st week of Jun till Aug end and the beach is not idle for swimming.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, shakers are available on rent from Rs 200 onwards for half and full day.
- Lifeguards and tourist police help available on the beach.
- NO public washroom or bathing arrangement available on the beach. You can get this facility on payment from any of the homestay located on the beach.
Day 2: Marari to Kochi airport / Ernakulam or Aluva Rly station or Bus stand
Today is the last day of your weekend trip. Normal check out from the hotel is at 12 pm. Check out and drop at Aluva railway station/Bus stand or Kochi airport. In case your flight or train is leaving the afternoon or late evening, you can check out and keep your luggage in a resort and spent time on the beach till your departure. Since your last day is totally free, you can also explore below sightseeing options which will cost extra.
Alleppey Houseboat Trip-
Alleppey is located max of 30 mins drive from Marari beach. You can plan a trip to Alleppey for a day visit. We have listed a couple of packages similar to this.
- 2 days Marari stay with a trip to Alleppey backwaters. More details about this 2 days Marari Alleppey trip package.
- 3 days stay 1 each night in Marari and Alleppey. More details about this 3 days Kerala package.
Kumarakom village is located max of 30 mins drive from Marari beach. You can plan a visit to Kumarakom and nearby places. We have listed a couple of packages similar to this.
- 2 days Marari stay with a trip to Kumarakom village. More detail about this 2 days Kumarakom Marari package.
- 3 days stay 1 each night in Marari and Kumarakom. More details about this 3 days Marari Kumarakom package.
Important Travel Tips for this Tour:
- If you are coming by early morning, since the check-in of the hotel is at 12 pm, you need to have a fresh up room. A non-ac fresh up can be arranged and will be charged additionally. In case rooms available at the hotel, they will provide the rooms earliest by 10 am. But it’s the sole decision of the hotel.
- In case you are reaching midnight, you need to stay in any hotel accommodation at extra cost.
- Your departure can be any time after 12 pm. In case you are going back by evening, you can check out and keep the luggage in the lobby, enjoy the beach and proceed back by evening.
- If you want to select this package and want to customize as per your choices of hotels or resorts, it can be easily be done.
- This package is exclusively private for the booking guest.
- There are NO veg restaurants available on Marari beach and you need to depend on the hotel where you are staying for this.
- Holiday on any beach in Kerala is not idle during monsoon from Jun to Aug.
- Taxi given is just for transfers only and not available at disposal.
Things to buy during this Tour:
Since Kerala basically is a consumer state, the best options for shopping are below. But it’s advisable to buy these items from nearby tourist destinations like Alleppey or Fort Kochi.
1) Banana Chips-
- If you want to buy freshly packed chips, you can buy this from a couple of chips shops located prior to reaching the airport.
- Many handmade artifacts about Kerala and its culture are available from most of the souvenirs shops. These shops are available at Mararikulam.
- Ladies’ traditional sarees are available from any clothing shops. It cost approx Rs 600 onwards per piece.
3) Ayurvedic products-
- Oils, soaps, and many ayurvedic products are recommended.
Guidelines to Reduce the Cost of Package:
In case if you are not choosing this package due to unbearable cost, below are the guidelines to reduce the cost.
- Try to travel as two couples ie 4 adults / 2 rooms sharing the same sedan ac car. This will reduce the price.
- The hotels we have given are located in a proper place. If you choose a hotel which is not in the main area it will reduce the cost.
- To reduce the cost, you can still join a group. But unfortunately, there are no conducted tours or group tours operates by tour operators in Kerala.
Cost for Given Package:
|Destination||Deluxe||Premium||Luxury Option II|
|Cherai Beach 1 night||Marari Beach Villas||Marari Beach Village Or Abad Turtle beach resort||La Page Mararikulam|
|Cost for 2 adults / 1 room with Sedan ac car||Rs 5200||Rs 9200||Rs 10900|
|Cost for 4 adults / 2 rooms with ertica ac car||Rs 8600||Rs 17700||Rs 20200|
|Child Charges Up to 10 years without bed||Rs 700||Rs 900||Rs 1200|
|Extra Adult Charges||Rs 1250||Rs 1250||Rs 2200|
Tour Cost Includes:
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
- AC sedan car for transfers.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check out at 10 am.
- All the applicable taxes.
Tour Cost does not Includes:
- The packages do not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees, Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.
- Strike in Kerala. Due to strikes called by political parties, safe driving of car and driver is difficult. In that case, alternative arrangements with the permission of guest will be made and expenses incurred due to the same is not included and will be charged additionally.
- The Hotels you selected according to your budget.
- We recommend you to check reviews and location of hotels in the Trip advisor to make sure it is as per your preference and on arrival in case you want to change the hotel, retention charges or additional charges for the new hotels needs to be paid.
- Taxi used to revisit the same place already visited will be charged extra.
- No portion of the tour will be refunded in case of any sightseeing place not visited due to any particular reason.