Pick up / Check in :
Our Taxi is available for pick up from Kochi airport or Ernakulam Rly statin or Bus stand.
Drop at / Check out :
Our taxi will drop after the trip at Kochi Airport or Ernakulam rly station or Bus Stand
This tour package is specially design for the people who want to experience the hill station & backwater of Kerala. This package will includes Munnar, one of the most amazing hill station in Kerala famous for its tea plantations, elephant safari and great trekking experience. You can also experience the Alleppey backwaters & sightseeing of Kochi in this tour package.
Day 1 : Kochi – Munnar. 145 Kms 4 Hrs
Note – Suitable arrival time of this package – any time from early morning till 12pm. Since this programme included last day Kochi sightseeing – the best departure time is evening anytime after 4pm. Within this 4 days Athirapally water fall can also be include with extra taxi cost.
Arrival at Kochi. our driver will meet, receive and proceed to Munnar. On the way to Munnar, one can see Valera water falls – the only road side water fall which originate 100mtrs of height. The water fall is totally depend on rain water and may not be available from Jan end to May end. Proceed to hotel after spending an hour, check in resort. Leisure at resort enjoying the nature. Overnight stay in resort.
Elephant safari – On the way to Munnar, Near Adimali, private agencies organise elephant safari. If interested, one can experience an elephant safari. It cost approx Rs 600 for half an hour ride for a person.
Art Centre – Kathakali – Kerala Art Form and Kalaripayattu – Kerala Martial art is practised in the art centre in Munnar. If interested, guests can visit this place. It start at 6pm and it take two hours for both the programme. It cost approx Rs 250 per person.
Other Attractions in Munnar
- Stay In Tree House. Tree House is quite expensive. Please read the article about tree houses before booking. If interested, one can stay one night in resort rooms and one night in tree house.
Day 2 : Munnar
Rajamali National Park – Open at 8am, tickets for entry can be booked online or one day prior from the city office, Munnar. It may take approximately 2hrs. Visit to Rajamali national park is to see the Anamudi peak – highest in Asia and Nilagiri Thar – a rare species of goat.
Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Kundala Lake and Top Station. It take almost half day to visit all the places till Top Station. Speed Boating in Mattupetty dam is available and it cost Rs 600 per person for a 30min ride. Blossem park and Tea musieum is another two attractions.
Shopping – Munnar is the best place to buy tea, coffee and species.
Day 3 : Munnar – Alleppey 170 Kms 5 Hrs
After breakfast departure for Alleppey. After lunch, 2hrs country boat cruise or motor boat trip in Aleppey backwaters. During the 2hrs trip, one can experience Aleppey backwaters, villages, canals and islands in the backwaters. Evening visit Alleppey beach for sun set. Overnight stay in resort.
Day 4 : Kochi 75 Kms 2 Hrs
After breakfast departure for Kochi. Visit Fort Kochi. Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fish Nets etc Visit Marine Drive. Shopping at Kochi and drop at Kochi Airport/Rly station. Tour ends.
Cost for Given Package
|Deluxe Option I
|Deluxe Option II
|Pine Tree OR Monte Cristo
|Hotel C7 OR Elcium Garden
|Aranyaka Resort OR Tea Valley Resort
|Padippura Residency OR Cozy Guest House
|Cost for Couple Valid from
01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep
Valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
- AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- All the applicable taxes
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentarily
- Hotel Check in and check out of hotels 12:00 Hrs.
- 2 Hrs motor boat or shikkara cruise in Alleppey backwaters.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children’s above 5 yrs is chargeable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.