Learn About Visa on Arrival Facility for Tourist Visiting India
Are you planning to visit Kerala this season? Need information about tourist visa and other important points? don’t worry, here we have compiled all necessary information that can make your next India trip memorable.
Those who are visiting Kerala for a tourist purpose, tourist visa on arrival facility is available at Kochi and TrivandrumInternational Airports. Both airports have made necessary infrastructure facilities as mandated by the Bureau of Immigration functioning under the Ministry of Home, Govt of India.Unlock Best Deal on Kerala Tour Package Now
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for visa on arrival facility provided, the objective of visit should only be recreation, sightseeing, meeting friends or relatives.
- New Zealand.
If you are from one of these countries and planning to visit India for tourist purpose, the following are the supporting document required for endorsement of visa.
- Original Passport.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Return confirmed air ticket.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking documents
Visa endorsement fees needs to be paid Rs 3600 (money exchange counters are available near to the immigration desk).
E-Tourist Visa Facility:Unlock Best Deal on Kerala Tour Package Now
E-Tourist visa facility has been launched by Indian government last November for 43 countries. E-Tourist visa facility will be rolled out by Indian government for Chinese nationals along with Hong Kong and Macao nationals.
- Following two things should have available on passport. (1) Six months validity from the date of arrival in India and (2) Two blank pages on your passport for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- This facility is not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders and International Travel Document Holders.
- Return ticket or onward journey ticket should have with International Travellers. He/She should have also sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
Please note that the information provided here is just for your knowledge purpose, we strongly recommend consulting your travel operator or contact us for more information in this regards. (This post is published on 2nd August and may happen that the visa policy may get changed periodically. Kindly check for latest information before you travel).