Want to Book Kerala Tour Package from Ahmedabad (Gujarat)? Stop Wasting Time! Revise This.
Famous for its palm-lined seashores and boondocks, a web of canals popular for cruises, Ayurvedic treatments, flavorsome spices, art & culture and lush green forests; Kerala has always been a pleasurable destination for holidays. High mountain ranges whose slants upkeep tea, coffee and spice cultivated area in addition to plentiful inherent flora and fauna together make Kerala a must visit state in India.
The best destinations to cover in Kerala are Munnar (hill station), Thekkedy (Periyar) Wild life Sanctuary, Kumarakom (beautiful countryside), Houseboat trip in Alleppey backwaters, Poorvar Beach (best golden sand beach in Kerala), and Kovalam.
How to reach Kerala from Ahmedabad:
Prominent airline companies like SpiceJet Airlines, IndiGo Airlines, Air India, and Jet Airways fly from Ahmedabad to Trivandrum on all days of week. You will get one or the other airlines service whenever you plan to fly. These flights are available in the hours of before 6 AM, in between 6 AM to 12 PM and after 6 PM. Choose your flight as per your convenience as the ticket rates keep varying.
Visit Indian Railway official website, IRCTC.com to book your train online. Here are few trains from Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and other major cities of Gujarat to reach at Kerala.
- On every Monday, Train named as GIMB TEN SPL with train number 09458 runs from Ahmedabad junction at 7:25 PM and after a run of 36 hours, it reaches Trivandrum Central Railway Station at 7:50 AM. This train also running from Vadodara junction at 9.25 P.M and it reaches Trivandrum Central Railway Station after 34 hours.
- Another train on every Wednesday, named as BKN KCVL Express with train number 16311 running from Ahmedabad junction at 1:00 PM. This train starts to run from Bikaner junction in Rajasthan. It also covers Jodhpur, Vadodara, Surat and more railway junctions. It departure at 2.58 P.M from Baroda railway station and after running for 35 hours and 50 minutes will reach Kochuveli at 2:50 AM.
- A train running on every Thursday named as VRL TVC Express with train number 16333 leaves Ahmedabad at 1:00 PM after running for 37 hours and 50 minutes will reach Trivandrum Central Railway Station at 2:50 AM. You can also book this train from Junagadh, Rajkot, Vadodara and Surat to visit Kerala. This train departure at 8.25 A.M from Rajkot.
- Friday has two trains. One named as Kochuveli Express with number 19262 leaves Ahmedabad at 3:27 AM and reaches Kochuveli at 3:15 PM after running for 35 hours and 48 minutes. This train starts its journey from Porbandar at 6.20 P.M on every Thursday. You can also book this train from Rajkot to Kerala.
- Next train named as Nagercoil Express with number 16335 leaves Ahmedabad at 1:00 PM and reaches Trivandrum Central at 2:35 AM, after running for 37 hours and 35 minutes.
- For travelers leaving on Saturdays and Sundays, A train named as HAPA TEN Express with number 19578 leaves Ahmedabad at 3:27 AM and reaches Trivandrum Central at 6:15 PM after running for 38 hours and 48 minutes. This is another option to visit Kerala via train from Rajkot.
Best Kerala Tour Packages from Ahmedabad:
While planning a trip to Kerala, we can recommend a short package and a long package. Short package for those who have limited days like 4 to 6 days and long package means 8 to 10 days.
Short Kerala Tour package from Ahmedabad:
A short Kerala tour package is planned for people having limited days like 4 to 6 days. In this short package, best places like Munnar, Thekkedy, Alleppey and Kumarakom backwater houseboat can easily be covered.
Long Kerala Tour package from Ahmedabad:
A long tour package is designed for people having 8 to 10 days in Kerala. This tour package can cover all the tourist destinations like hill stations, beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, backwaters, houseboat and many more in Kerala.
We used to get frequent question from guests like, “how many days do I require to visit Kerala?” A seven-day trip to Kerala can cover important tourist destinations like Munnar, Thekkedy, Poovar, Backwater Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and etc.
Read more: Kerala Tour Package Selecation Tour Guide
Arrival and Departure Destination and Time at Kerala:
Those who are looking for a short package, arrival, and departure will be Ernakulam Railway Station or Cochin Airport.
Those who are looking for a long package, which includes Kovalam / Poovar / Kanyakumari / Trivandrum etc., should depart from Trivandrum Airport or Railway Station.
Arrival & Departure Time:
We always recommend morning arrival like 6 to 10 AM. Departure should always plan in the afternoon so that guest will get enough time on the last day for shopping / sightseeing.
Early morning arrivals: Those who arrive very early morning like 3 to 5 AM, we always recommend having a fresh up room booked or planned due to below reasons.
- Hotels check in time is 12 PM and an early check in available only after 10 AM.
- Those who planned to precede to Munnar on arrival, drivers may refuse for early departure to Munnar due to foggy hill station.
Veg or Jain Food availability in Kerala:
Most of the guests from Gujarat prefer to have either vegetarian or Jain food. All the destinations in Kerala like Munnar, Thekkedy etc. have vegetarian or Jain food restaurants available. These restaurants are located within city and hotels suggested by us are located very close to these restaurants. All the hotels proposed by us have the facility to provide vegetarian or Jain food in hotels restaurants.
The holiday package mentioned below is inclusive of B/F in all the hotels and all meals in Houseboat. We do not recommend including dinner in hotels. In case food is included in the package, then the guest needs to stick to a fixed and specified buffet every day where as the guest can enjoy a whole lot of different cuisine from the restaurants in the city. Moreover, it will be cheaper in restaurants than hotels.
Cost Inclusion of Entry Fee/ Camera Fee etc.:
The package generally does not inclusive of entry fee, any activities etc. during the trip. In case it is included and the guest could not utilize, no refund will be available. Therefore we recommend to have these activities booked during the trip by the guest themself except in the below cases.
- Munnar – Rajamali National Park Entry
- Thekkedy – Boating in Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary
Both the above needs an advance booking and details are given in the package.
- Those who have altitude or high range sickness that leads to vomitting during the road journey should carry adequate medicine as Munnar and Thekkedy have Ghat roads.
- During November to January whose who have plans to travel to Munnar should have light warm clothing.
- Shopping – All spices, tea, /coffee should buy from Thekkedy (Periyar). The rates are cheaper than Munnar. Kerala is a consumer state and everything is being brought in for sale. Therefore, souvenirs are the best available buy in Kerala.
Kerala is an awesome destination for holidays with family or a group. Do you want to make Kerala tour from Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot or other major city of Gujarat? Feel free to contact us here for more information about tour package.