Overview of 4 Nights 5 Days Kerala Trip:
If you are coming for a short trip and would like to visit a couple of best destinations without much travel, this package is idle. Except for road travel of around 4hrs from Munnar to Kumarakom, this package is the best relaxing South Kerala tour ideal for honeymoon couples. The importance of this package is that it covers the best two destinations in Kerala – Munnar, and Kumarakom. Along with a visit to Kochi, shopping also included. Other details regarding 5 days Kerala trip like destinations covered, day by day schedule, package price, etc are given below.
Munnar – Kashmir of South India:
Munnar is a famous hill station in Kerala. This tourist destination is famous across the world and the best place to spend your holidays. Get detailed information about Munnar.
Kumarakom is located near Kottayam city and famous for its bird sanctuary. Apart from the bird sanctuary, Kumarakom is famous for its beautiful backwaters. Get detailed information about Kumarakom backwaters.
Fort Kochi is a popular tourist destination of Kochi city and preferable place for half-day sightseeing.
Cherai beach is one of the popular beaches in Kerala. It is located near Kochi city and it takes 30 minutes to reach from Kochi. It is an ideal place to do water sports activities.
How to Reach:
1) Arrival and Departure by Flight –
Kochi (Cochin) International airport is the arrival destination for those who are coming by Flight.
2) Arrival and Departure by Train/Bus –
The best suitable railway station or Bus stand is Aluva. You can also come to Ernakulam Rly station (ERS or ERN). Kochi is also having an interstate bus terminal.
3) Arrival and Departure time-
We always recommend reaching before 9 am so that according to our sightseeing plan, this trip can be smooth. Your departure convenient for this package is any time after 12 pm.
3 Highlights of this Tour Package:
- Well experienced behaved driver cum guide for the trip.
- One Kathakali and Kalaripayattu entry is included either at Munnar or Thekkady.
- One plantation tour.
Day 1: Kochi to Munnar
Arrival at Kochi, our representative will meet, receive, and transfer to Munnar. It takes approximately 3.5 hrs to cover 148 kms. On the way to Munnar, you can have your lunch at Onnukal, where veg and non-veg restaurants. These restaurants provide additional services like free restrooms.
On the way, you can see below waterfalls. You can spend some time there and then proceed to Munnar.
1) Cheeyappara Waterfalls:
About Cheeyappara Waterfalls:
- located on the Kochi – Munnar highway on the left side of the road.
- No bathing is allowed but a good place for photography. There is no entry fee or parking fee that needs to be given.
- Here you will find a couple of small shops selling local food items.
- We are recommending you to have 15-20 mins halt here.
2) Valara Waterfalls:
- After Cheeyappara you can see another waterfall on the right side. You cannot see this nearby. We do not recommend even a photo as this is not so important waterfalls.
After the sightseeing, you can proceed directly to your hotel. If you do not want to go direct to Munnar hotel and need some sightseeing or activities, we recommend Dreamland Fun Park. Since its a little bit far off, we suggest you go this fist and then to Hotel for check-in. You can also see Kerala martial art (Kalaripayattu) and art form (Kathakali) today evening since there is enough time.
1) Dreamland Fun & Adventure Park of Munnar:
About Dreamland Fun and Adventure park:
- located 16 km away from Munnar a place called Anachal.
- This park is suitable for all tourists.
- Here, there are many activities for kids and adults separately.
- Kids will surely enjoy Trampoline and trampoline bungee jump and pedal boating.
- Adults can do activities like horse riding, camel ride, hunting game, free fall, Burma bridge, hanging bridge, commando net, and many more.
- These activities are with complete security in international standards.
- Entry fee starting from Rs 1000 and you can also choose different packages which cost you more. It takes a minimum of 2 hrs to complete the activities.
Dreamland visiting tips-
- Check their web site and see the activities. In case you are not interested, intimate the same in advance to the driver. This will save you time money.
- Ensure you should have good shoes in case you are going for any activities.
- Better to avoid during monsoon from Jun to mid of Aug.
- Restaurant available inside the dreamland.
- In case your arrival is midday or afternoon, you need to skip visiting this place as there is no time left.
2) Know About Kathakali and Kalaripayattu:
Kathakali is a famous art form and Kalaripayattu is a martial art of Kerala In most of the tourist destinations in Kerala, this kind of stage performance in an auditorium is conducted.
Image Showing Kathakali Artform
There are two performance centers in Munnar. Punarjani which is located a little bit outside is the best one. Both these performances are of an hour each which started at 17:00 hours and ending at 19:00 hours. The entry fee is Rs 300 per person for each show.
Image Showing Kalaripayattu Martial Art
Note: Check-in Hotel and overnight in a stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
Tourist Places for Munnar Trip:
Today we have planned a full day sightseeing of Munnar. Since there is just one day for the whole sightseeing, we suggest you keep the timing. B/F at the hotel and start the latest by 09:00 hrs. First half day we plan to cover all the sightseeing from Munnar town to Top station which includes Rose garden, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Kundala Lake, and Top Station. But we will be doing this on the reverse order as visiting Top Station or Kundala Dam is best during early or morning hrs. It takes approximately 50 mins to reach the top station from Munnar town.
1) Top Station:
About Top Station:
- Located at 6410 ft MSL, Top Station is the second-highest elevated place in the whole Munnar.
- It takes approximately 45 mins to cover 18 km from Munnar town.
- The interesting story of Top Station is that the British built a railway line running from Chaya Bazar (near present Munnar town) to Drop Station (present Top Station).
- The train used to carry the tea leaves collected in the whole Munnar to Drop Station and from there by a cable car to down below the processing center.
- You can see the remains of this cable car at Top Station even now.
- Visiting top station, you will get the best experience with regard to the view of mountains towards Kulukkumali, fog, mist, and chilled climate Interestingly, the top station is not in Kerala but located in Tamil Nadu. We need to cross 1 km into Tamil Nadu state to reach this place.
Travel Tips to Visit Top Station-
- It opens at 06:00 hrs and closes at 17:00 hrs.
- An entry fee of Rs 25 for adults, Children Rs 15 and Rs 10 for foreigners will be charged.
- Those who have knee problems, heart diseases, breathing problems, and kids below 6 yrs should avoid this place as it involves too much walking by steps.
- We should have good shoes.
- The best time to visit is early morning or before 10 am.
- Should be avoided during monsoon ie from Jun to mid of Aug.
- If you are planning to visit Kolukkumali, Top station visits can be avoided.
- Handicapped persons, pregnant ladies, and wheel chairpersons cannot access this place.
2) Kundala Dam –
About Kundala Dam:
- Located between Top Station and Munnar town.
- beautiful place to have photography.
- you can also have activities like a pedal boat, speed boat, or shikara kind of trip in the lake
Travel Tips to Visit Kundala Dam-
- Irrespective of any restrictions, tourists from all walks of life can access this place.
- Entry to this place is free. In case you want to have some activities like boating in lake, horse riding, etc, all these are available here which is chargeable.
- If you are doing any boating activity in any other lake in Munnar, this can be avoided.
- It takes hardly 15-20 mins here to experience, in case you do not need any other activities.
3) Echo Point- Best Place for Photography:
About Echo Point:
- The specialty of the Echo point is if you make a loud noise, your voice will return to you as you have a big hill just opposite of you after the lake.
- one of the best places to have a photo of the lake close by.
- The entry fees are Rs 20 per person.
4) Visit of Tea Plantations:
About Tea Plantation-
- On the way to Top station or while coming back to the city, you can see very scenic tea plantations.
- In case you want to visit and have photos, you can do this.
- There is no entry fee or charges need to pay.
- You should know that the whole Munnar is tea plantations and you can get good photos not necessarily from one particular place, but anywhere in Munnar.
5) Mattupetty Dam:
About Mattupetty dam-
- Located 13 km away from Munnar city towards Top station and it takes 20 mins to drive by road.
- Mattupetty can be narrated like a confluence of mountain, lake, and greenery.
- You will get the best photos and some breathtaking moments of your holiday.
- Unlike Kundala, Mattupetty made elaborate arrangements for tourist comfort.
- It has a washroom, tourist facilitation center where coffee shop, snack bar, cowboy park, children park with swing, speed boat in the lake, etc available.
- The best experience of Madupetty is first to go to the boating center or tourist facilitation center, if interested do the boating and come to the dam and take some of the best photos.
Travel Tips to Visit Mattupetty Dam-
- Try to walk from Kundala to Mattupetty dam and you can see tallest blue gum trees, in case you have time.
- You can skip in case you are coming from a place where there are lots of lakes and mountains.
- This place is accessible for all irrespective of handicapped or wheelchaired.
- Very good place for family with kids outing.
- This place is best for a small shopping for handicrafts and souvenirs.
- There are no restaurants available but hot noodles and local snacks are available. During holidays, weekends, and tourist season, this place is jam-packed. You may need to wait up to an hr to get boating tickets or Parking car.
- Take beautiful photos of the Mattupetty dam. After the boating travel to the dam, come out of the car from one end of the dam and walk to other ends. You can take good photos from the middle as vehicles are not allowed to park on the dam.
6) Rose Garden of Munnar:
About Rose Garden-
- This is a kind of botanical garden maintained by the KTDC Floriculture Centre.
- Not only Roses but different varieties of flowers are available and a good place to have memorable photos.
- This garden is located 5 kms away on the top station roadside and entry is restricted with an entry fee of Rs 50 per person.
Travel Tips to Visit Rose Garden-
- Since there are steps, handicapped or wheelchaired persons advised not to visit this place.
- A washroom facility is available for the public.
- You can buy favorite plants from the rose garden.
We expect this is over by 13:00 hours and an hour lunch break is available. There are many vegs or non-veg restaurants available in Munnar city. Post lunch we are organizing a trip to Rajamali in Eravikulam National Park.
7) Eravikulam National Park – First National Park in Kerala:
About Eravikulam National Park:
- This national park is located in an area of 97 sq km
- It is the first national park in Kerala.
- The Park protects endemic and endangered Nilgiri Tahr, a rare species of mountain goat, and its habitat.
- The park has the largest stretch of undisturbed shoal-grassland ecosystems in the western ghats.
- Anamudi which is 2695 meters in height is the highest peak south of Himalayas is located within this park.
- Before becoming a National Park, the area is the hunting reserve of the colonial tea planters.
- It takes approximately 30 mins drive to the entry point.
- On reaching the entry point, you need to show the online booking details or you can buy the tickets from this counter itself.
- From the ticket counter till the entry gate of Eravikulam, it’s almost 20 mins in a minibus which is being provided by the park.
- On reaching the entry points, you need to walk steep pathways for almost 40 mins to see the Nilgiri Thar and Anamudi Peak.
- This is also a good place to have good mountain photographs.
Travel Tips to Visit Eravikulam National Park-
- Book your tickets online.
- Entry ticket is Rs 125 for domestic tourists and Rs 400 for foreigners.
- Best time to visit in the early morning or afternoon.
- No food or water bottles allowed.
- The washroom is available for both gents and ladies.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.
- Cafeteria and snack bar available at the waiting place.
- To see the Nilgiri Thar and Anamudi peak, you need to hike approximately 40 mins. Those who have breathing problems should avoid this.
- Carry raincoat in rainy seasons. Umbrella is a must for all seasons.
- This park is closed during Feb and Mar for breeding and calving every year.
By the time you visit this park, it may be afternoon. You can come to Munnar town for small shopping. Departure for your hotel and check-in. Overnight stay in a resort
Travel Tips to Visit Munnar:
- On the way from Kochi to Munnar, we have included Valera and Cheeyappara waterfalls. Since these falls depend on raining water, these falls may be dry during summertime or if there is no rain.
- Dreamland – visit only if you are interested. If you already had been too good amusement parks, you can skip this.
- In case you are skipping Dreamland, you can go to Munnar city for a visit.
- We recommend you to visit the art center on Day 1 as you may not get time for the second day.
- During the tourist season, weekend and holidays, there will be a huge rush due to local guests. Sometimes this leads to a terrific traffic block and may trap for a couple of hrs. Therefore, ensure that you keep the timing mentioned in this program.
- The above program is not possible in case your hotel is too far off of Munnar like Adimali, Chinnakanal, Eeticity, Anachal, Kunjithanni, But SreesTours select and provide hotels which are located within Munnar only. Please go here to know where to stay in Munnar.
- If your trip is during Feb or Mar when the Eravikulam park is closed, you can visit a tea factory, Lockhart gap viewpoint, etc.
- All these programs may disrupt in case there is heavy rain. Visiting Top station or Eravikulam, during heavy monsoon is not possible.
- Apart from Hotels, there is a variety of other stay options available like Tree House, private pool villa, jacuzzi, and bathtub rooms, honeymoon cottage, resorts with a view to the tea plantation, tent, and camp stay.
- Apart from the standard sightseeing program mentioned above, you can also experience attractions or activities in Munnar. We recommend staying more days to experience all these.
- Sunrise at Top station.
- Off-road Jeep safari.
- Guided soft hiking of 2 hrs or hard hiking of 4 hrs and visit beautiful mountains, grasslands, and tea plantation.
- Guided hiking and camping in Swiss tents
11. This is the best place to buy Tea and coffee at a reasonable price.
Day 3: Munnar to Kumarakom
Today you are proceeding to Kumarakom which approx 175 km and it takes 4 hrs drive. Since we have planned a 3 hrs shikara trip in Kumarakom to experience the Kumarakom village and backwaters, the idle time to start is by 09:00 hours.
Arrival at Kumarakom and check-in hotel. Relax for some time. You can have your lunch from any of the good restaurants in Kumarakom.
3 hrs Private Shikara Trip –
This is a small country boat with propelled engine, comfortable seating arrangements, and covered which can accommodate up to 10 pax. Shikkara will make a trip through the canals and rivers of Kumarakom which give you an experience of village life and paddy fields. It also cruises on the Vembanad lake, one of the biggest lakes in Kerala. During your trip through the Vembanad lake, you can see Kumarakom bird sanctuary from the lake, Pathiramanal Island – a small uninhabited island on the lake, traditional fisherman, etc. If the sky is clear, you can also experience a perfect sunset on the beautiful Vembanad lake.
Shikara Travel Tips:
- Shikara trip arranged for 3 hrs from 15:30 hours to 18:30 hours. This is a private trip so you can start earlier also. Shikara cannot operate after 1830hrs due to local issues.
- This is a covered shikara, similar to a houseboat without rooms and washroom, but with comfortable seating arrangements.
- No food even mineral water is included in the trip.
- During high tide or when the wind and rain are heavy, a trip to the Vembanad lake is not possible.
- The best time for the shikara is in the afternoon or morning.
- Getting down for sightseeing at the bird sanctuary, pathiramanal island is not allowed.
- Starting and ending at the jetty and pick up from your hotel stay is not possible.
Other Kumarkom Sightseeing options and activities available (cost not included):
1) Driftwood Museum:
Being run by a private family, these driftwoods displayed in the museum brought from the Andaman Islands.
2) Ayurvedic massage and treatment:
There are many ayurvedic treatment centers in Kumarakom and you can also look at the same facility at the resort itself.
3) Thaneermukkam Barrage:
This barrage is constructed between Muhamma (part of Alleppey) and Kumarakom. Best place for photography. This is located on the way from Kumarakom to Kochi.
Day 4: Kumarakom Houseboat to Fort Kochi to Cherai Beach
Today you are proceeding to Cherai beach after Fort Kochi sightseeing as Fort Kochi is located on the way from Kumarakom to Cherai beach. Kumarakom bird sanctuary is a good place to visit if you love to do bird watching. Since the best time to visit this place is early morning, we recommend you visit from 06:30 hours to 07:30 hours. So before B/F visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary.
Kumarakom Bird sanctuary:
This is located on the lakeside and the entry is from the main road. It takes approximately an hour to see this forest and after walking 1000 meters, you can see an erected watchtower from where you can see the birds. The season for migratory birds is from Feb onwards for 4 months. Walking inside the sanctuary is a good experience. The best time to visit is from 06:00 hours to 09:00 hours.
After B/F check out from the hotel and proceed to Fort Kochi for local sightseeing. Below are the places covered during the Fort Kochi visit.
Kochi Sightseeing Places:
1) Fort Kochi:
- Fort Kochi is a seaside area of Kochi City. In ancient times this town was developed by Portuguese, Dutch, and British people.
2) Jewish Synagogue (Paradesi Synagogue):
- This oldest Jewish Synagogue of the commonwealth was constructed in 1568. It is well known for its mid -18th century, hand-painted,willow-patterned floor tiles from Canton in China, a clock tower, Hebrew inscriptions on stone slabs, old scrolls of the Old Testament, etc.
- This Synagogue is the oldest synagogue in India.
3) Dutch Palace (Mattancherry Palace):
Dutch Palace was built in 1557 by Portuguese and they presented to Raja of Kochi, This place is one of the best examples of Kerala architecture style. This palace was renovated by Dutch people in 1663.
4) Vasco da Gama Square / Chinese fishing nets:
- This place is one of the top tourist attractions of Kochi City.
- The huge cantilevered fishing nets are the legacy of one of the first visitors to the Malabar Coast.
- Erected here between 1350 – 1450 AD by traders from the court of Kabul Khan.
- The best place to watch the nets being lowered into the sea and the catch being brought in is the Vasco da Gama Square.
- Here you can see that fisherman fishing though Chinese Fishing nets
5) Kodar House:
- Kodar House is the perfect example of indo-European architecture. This house was constructed by Cochin Electric Company.
6) Chinese Fishing nets:
- This shows the Chinese presence in Fort Kochi dates back.
Other attractions are Bolgaty palace, Pierce Leslie Bungalow, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc are located in the same area. After Fort Kochi sightseeing, you can go straightway to Cherai beach, which is approximately 30 mins drive in normal traffic.
Travel Tips to Know for Visit Kochi Tourist Places:
- All the tourist entry points except Fort Kochi Beach will be closed down at 5 pm.
- Jewish synagogue will be closed on Fridays. But they now start opening after 2 pm on Fridays.
- Dutch Palace is closed on Friday and Saturdays.
- In case your flight is at 15:00 hrs or before, this sightseeing is not possible.
Arrival at Cherai beach, check-in hotel and relax for some time. Afternoon enjoys the beach.
Cherai Beach Activities:
If you want to do any beach activities during the trip to Cherai, below are the details.
1) Adventure and fun rides:
There is a water sports center available in Cherai. Since this center is having many activities, we recommend you only fun rides or activities which include banana ride, lay low ride, kneeboard, kayaking single or double, bumper ride, speed boat ride, etc. They also have catamaran ride, windsurfing, water ski, and scuba diving which required pre-training.
2) Swimming in the beach –
you can go up to 50 meters inside in selected places.
3) Munambam –
if you would like to go fishing, this place is very famous. You need to bring the fishing gear and bite.
- Cherai backwater has a country boat or peddles boat rides available.
4) Ayurveda treatment –
there are many authentic ayurvedic centers where you can go for treatment.
Note: Overnight stay in Cherai beach
Day 5: Kochi
Today is your last day of the trip. There is No sightseeing or shopping planned. Your check out is at 12 pm and proceed to Kochi airport or Ernakulam railway station. Drop at departure place and tour ends.
Important Travel Tips:
- If you want to select this package and customize it according to your choice of hotels, it’s possible.
- We have mentioned different sightseeing options. In case you are not interested in visiting any particular sightseeing point, we can modify this itinerary to suit your requirement.
- In case you want to add any other sightseeing or a religious temple tour, we can do the same for you. Please contact us.
- In case if you have any other mode of arrival, we are open to provide the service.
- If your arrival is in the afternoon or evening, either you can start the trip from Cherai Beach or advised to stay at Kochi and start your trip the next day morning.
- In case you reach early morning before 6 am, proceeding immediately to Munnar is not possible. It’s advisable to have a Non-ac fresh up room for an hr or two for which a minimum of Rs 500 will be charged extra.
- Minimum 2 nights stay at Munnar required to have a relaxing trip and to see most of the good places. If you are staying only 1 night, then you just get a half-day to enjoy the place.
- This program is inclusive of a private shikkara trip at Kumarakom. You can also choose a houseboat overnight stay instead of shikkara with extra cost.
- You can also start this package on a reverse order without any increase in prices.
- This is a private trip for the booking guest and not shared with any other guest. Some of the common sightseeing is on sharing basis like Rajamali national park etc.
- As per the above program, the last day is totally free and just a transfer to the airport or railway station. But in case you need any sightseeing in nearby places, below are the programs available which will cost taxi charges extra.
- Visit the Athirapally waterfalls – full-day program.
- Visit Guruvayur temple – full-day program.
Things to buy on this Tour:
Since Kerala basically is a consumer state, the best options for shopping are below.
- Banana Chips – if you want to buy freshly packed chips, you can buy this from a couple of chips shops located prior to reaching the airport.
- Souvenirs – many handmade artifacts about Kerala and its culture is available from most of the souvenirs shops located at Munnar, Thekkady, and Trivandrum.
- Coffee & tea – The best available place is shopping at Munnar.
- Spices – All types of spices are cheaper in Thekkady shops rather than Munnar.
- Ladies’ traditional sarees are available from any clothing shops. It cost approx Rs 600 onwards per piece.
- Ayurvedic products – Oils, soaps, and many ayurvedic products are recommended and are available all over Kerala.
Tips to Reduce the Package Cost:
Below are the six tips as to how you can reduce this package price.
- Travel as a group. Try to travel as a group like two couples or three couples; this will reduce the price considerably.
- Use similar hotels. If you choose a similar hotel outside of the main center, it will reduce the price. These are the hotels located in Eitti city, Anachal, Chithirapuram, Kunjithanni, etc.
- Instead of staying in Kumarakom, you can visit Kumarakom after Munnar and stay in Kochi to reduce the cost as Kumarakom is very expensive compare to all other destinations.
- Instead of staying at Cherai beach, you can stay in Kochi city to reduce the cost as Cherai hotels are a little costlier than city hotels. Since its too close to Kochi, you can visit Cherai beach. More details about the Cherai beach package from Kochi.
- Travel by local bus. Normally this is being used by backpackers and budget guests. On arrival, Aluva to Munnar by local bus, in Munnar sightseeing by three-wheeler auto, Munnar to Kumarakom by local bus, Kumarakom to Cherai by local bus – this will reduce your cost.
- To reduce the cost, you can still join a group. But unfortunately, there are no conducted tours or group tours operates by tour operators in Kerala.
Cost for Given Package:
|Destination||Deluxe Option I||Deluxe Option II||Premium||Luxury|
|Munnar 2 nights||Bell Mount Or Green Ridge||Hotel C 7 Or Misty Mountain resort||Aranyaka Resort OR Lake View||Tall Trees OR Tea county|
|Kumarakom 1 night||Illikkalam lakeside resort Std cottage ac||Royal Rivera resort Or Green Field||Kalathil Resort||Backwater ripples|
|Cherai Beach 1 night||Mare Blue Resort Or Cherai Beach Residency||Blue Waters Cherai||Cherai Beach resort||Sea Lagoon|
|Cost for 2 adults / 1 room with sedan AC Car||Rs 23900||Rs 28800||Rs 30800||Rs 42800|
|Cost for 4 adults / 2 rooms with AC Tavera or Maruti ertica mini suv||Rs 37700||Rs 48600||Rs 51600||Rs 75500|
|Child Charges Between 6-10 yearrs without bed||Rs 2200||Rs 2200||Rs 2800||Rs 5000|
|Extra Adult Charges||Rs 4850||Rs 4850||Rs 5300||Rs 8900|
Tour Cost Includes:
- A/c Accommodation except for Hill Station (Munnar) on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
- Private shikkara for a 3 hours backwater trip.
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check out at 10 am.
- The driver is available from Morning 7 am to evening 6 or 7 pm.
- Entry for Kathakali and Kalaripayattu at Munnar or Thekkady.
- All the applicable taxes.
Tour Cost does not Includes:
- The packages do not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees, Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips, and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- Taxi cost inclusive of pick up from Kochi airport and Drop at Trivandrum airport. In case of back to Kochi airport, Extra Rs 1000 will be charged.
- In case of payment made by credit card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.
- Strike in Kerala. Due to strikes called by political parties, safe driving of car and driver is difficult. In that case, alternative arrangements with the permission of guest will be made and expenses incurred due to the same is not included and will be charged additionally.
- The Hotels you selected according to your budget.
- We recommend you to check reviews and location of hotels in the Trip advisor to make sure it is as per your preference and on arrival in case you want to change the hotel, retention charges or additional charges for the new hotels needs to be paid.
- Taxi used to revisit the same place already visited will be charged extra.
- No portion of the tour will be refunded in case of any sightseeing place not visited due to any particular reason.