Day 1 : Kochi - Munnar 145 Kms 4 Hrs
Arrival at Kochi airport or Ernakulam Rly station, our representative will meet, receive and transafer to Munnar. It takes approximate 4hrs. On the way one can visit a Valera water fall. This water fall is approx 45mins before reaching Munnar and worth spending some time. The water fall is not available from Feb end to May end due to summer. Arrival at Munnar and transfer to Hotel.
Half day sightseeing – Visit Blossem park (this flower garden gives variety of flowers), Pothenmedu sunset view – best view point near Munnar town. Visit Munnar town for shopping – best place to buy spices, tea, coffee etc. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar
Full day Munnar sightseeing.
0800hrs – 1200hrs – visit Rajamali National Park. One can visit this National park to see Neelgiri Thar – rare species of mountain got and one can see Anamudi – second height peak in Asia. Entry start at 0800hrs and tickets can be booked online . One can buy ticket from counter also. Since there is a walking of approximately 300mtrs, those who have breathing problem should avoid.
Visit Tea Museum – the museum provide insight how the tea is being processed. Tea museum will be closed on all Mondays.
Lunch at Munnar City.
After noon proceed to Mattupetty dam, Echo point, Kundala lake etc. The drive is very scenic and one can see good green tea plantations.
Return back to hotel by evening.
Other Attractions with extra cost :
- Jeep Safari to Kudagumali View Point (cost approx Rs 1500 per person by Jeep)
- Elephant safari / Kerala martial Art / Kathakali etc
- Stay in TREE House.
Day 3 : Munnar – Aleppey 170 Kms, 5 Hrs
Early B/F, check out and proceed to Kumarakom / Aleppey.
Departure for Aleppey. Arrival and transfer to Hotel.
2hrs motor boat or shikkara boat trip through Aleppey canals. Cruise through canals of Aleppey. Visit Paddy fields, villages, canals, islands etc
Afternoon visit Aleppey city, temple and shopping at Aleppey for chips. One can even visit Aleppey light house at Aleppey beach. Light house used to close at 5pm. Overnight in Aleppey hotel.
Day 4 : Alleppey - Kovalam 145 Kms 4 Hrs
After morning cruise and breakfast, checkout from houseboat and proceed to Kovalam. Arrival and transfer to beach resort. Evening visit Kovalam beach, light house beach etc. Leisure at beach resort.
Day 5 : Kovalam - Kanyakumara 90 Kms / 2 Hrs
Full day trip to Kanyakumari. It take almost 2.5hrs drive to Kanyakumari. An early departure is very suitable. Departure for Kanyakumari. Arrival at Kanyakumari, boat to Vivekananda rock. To visit Vivekananda rock, one need to go by a boat. This boat is available an interval of every hour. During holidays and weekends, the boat is almost full and need to stand on queue for 2hrs to get tickets. There is no online facility to book tickets. It take approximately 2hrs to visit Vivekananda rock and come back, after getting the tickets. Departure back to Kovalam. On the way visit Suchindram temple, Poovar backwaters etc . Overnight in Kovalam beach
DAY 6 : Trivandrum
Trivandrum sightseeing and drop at airport / rly station.
Morning B/F at hotel, proceed to Trivandrum. Visit Sripadmanabhaswamy temple.
Padmanabha Swamy temple – Open at 4am and darshan available till 11am. Evening it open at 4pm and darshan available till 8pm. Pants, Jeans, Bermuda etc are not allowed inside. Gents should wear Dhoti and ladies saree / churidar. In case of churidar, Dhoti needs to wear over the churidar. Dhoti available in front the temple shop for Rs 40 per piece onwards. Small wallet, camera, mob phone, bags etc are not allowed inside the temple.
Kuthiramalika palace, Srichitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist village etc. Shopping at Trivandrum. Drop at Trivandrum airport/rly station OR Kochi airport (7hrs by road). Tour ends.
Cost for Given Package
|Munnar||Greeshmam||Pine Tree OR Monte Cristo||Aranyaka resort||Tall Trees|
|Alleppey||Padippura Residency||Pagoda Resort||Kondai Lip||Citrus Resort|
|Kovalam||Hawa Beach Resort||Sagara Beach Resort OR Jasmine Palace||Hotel Samudra||Udaya Samudra|
|Local Transportation||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica / Indigo / Logan||AC Indica / Indigo / Logan|
|Cost for Couple Valid from 01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 31900||Rs 3230000||Rs 3970000||Rs 50300|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 29600||Rs 30900||Rs 35000||Rs 41900|
Tax : 4.5% extra
Valid from 01 Oct to 30 Sep
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station(Munnar) on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
- AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- 2hrs Shikkara or Motor boat trip through Aleppey backwaters.
li>Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary
- Hotel Check in and check out of hotels 12:00 Hrs.
- Cruise time from 12:00 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs with 1 hr lunch break. Next day 08:00 Hrs to 09:00 Hrs.
- Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee / tea and snacks, Dinner and Next day breakfast & Mineral water included.
- AC working time – Dlx and Luxury – 21:00 Hrs to 07:00 hrs.
- AC working time – premium houseboat – full time ac.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children’s above 5 yrs is chargeable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.