Day 1 : Kochi - Munnar 145 Kms 4 Hrs
After breakfast transfer to Munnar. Enroute visit Valera water falls, Karadippara View Point & Kallar Falls. Check in resort. Half day sightseeing of Munnar. Rajamalai and Eravikulam national park.
Rajamali national park – Entry Fee @ Rs 50 per person. Open all days from 09:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs. Closed from 01 Mar to 30 Apr every year.
Tea Musieum – Entry fee Rs 75pp. Open all days from 10:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs except Monday
Mattupetty dam Boating – Rs 350 upto 5 adults.
Water falls generally not available from Mar to Jun due to summer.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast Munnar sightseeing. Visiting Mattupetti Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, International blossom Park, Pothenmedu sunset view-, Tea museum etc.
Other Attractions :
- Jeep Safari to Kudagumali View Point (cost approx Rs 1500 per person by Jeep)
- Elephant safari / Kerala martial Art / Kathakali etc
- Stay in TREE House.
Day 3 : Munnar - Houseboat 5 Hrs by Road
Check in Houseboat at 12:00 Hrs. Cruise and sightseeing. Cruise through vembanadu lake. Visit R Block and C Block where paddy cultivated below sea level. Cruise through canals of Alleppey. The boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life – the best way to experience Alleppey backwaters in Houseboat. Lunch, evening snacks, dinner and breakfast will be provided.
Other Attractions :
- Fishing in the lake and backwaters.
Day 4 : Houseboat - Kovalam 145 Kms 4 Hrs
After morning cruise and breakfast checkout from houseboat and proceed to Kovalam. Arrival and transfer to beach resort. Evening visit Kovalam beach, light house beach etc. Leisure at beach resort.
Day 5 : Kovalam
Sigthseeing of Trivandrum. Visit Kuthiramalika Palace, Sri Padmanabha swamy temple (gents needs dothi), veli tourist village, Padmanabhapuram palace, museum etc.
Day 6 : Trivandrum
Drop at Trivandrum airport/rly station OR Kochi airport ( 7 Hrs by road). Tour ends.
Cost for Given Package
|Destination||Deluxy Option I||Deluxy Option II||Luxury||Premium|
|Munnar||Las Palms OR Green Ridge||Aranyaka Resorts OR Igloo Nature Resort OR Misty Mountain Resort||Tea Valley Resort OR Silver Tips OR T & U OR Deshadan Resort||Tea County OR Tall Trees|
|Houseboat www.lakeviewhouseboat.com||AC Super Deluxe||AC Super Deluxe||AC Luxury||AC Premium|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort OR Jasmine Palace||Soma Palm Shore OR Hotel Samudra||Udaya Samudra OR Abad Harmonia||Taj Green Cove OR Turtle the Beach|
|Local Transportation||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica / Indogo / Logan||AC Indica / Indogo / Logan|
|Cost for Couple Valid from 01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 28,900||Rs 32,900||Rs 37,500||Rs 49,900|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 25,900||Rs 28,700||Rs 32,900||Rs 45,900|
Valid from 01 Oct to 30 Sep
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- All the applicable taxes
- The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentarily
- Hotel Check in and check out of hotels 12:00 Hrs.
- Cruise time from 12:00 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs with 1 hr lunch break. Next day 08:00 Hrs to 09:00 Hrs.
- Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee / tea and snacks, Dinner and Next day breakfast & Mineral water included.
- AC working time 21:00 Hrs to 07:00 Hrs.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children’s above 5 yrs is chargeable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.