Day 1 : Kochi - Munnar. 145 Kms 4 Hrs
After breakfast departure for Munnar. Enroute visit Valera water falls, Karadippara View Point, Kallar Falls and Cheeyappara Falls. Check in resort. Half day sightseeing of Munnar. Rajamalai and Eravikulam national park.
Rajamali national park – Entry Fee @ Rs 50 per person. Open all days from 09:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs. Clossed from 01 Mar to 30 Apr every year.
Tea Musieum – Entry fee Rs 75pp. Open all days from 10:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs except Monday
Mattupetty dam Boating – Rs 350 upto 5 adults.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast Munnar sightseeing. Visiting Mattupetti Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, International blossom Park, Pothenmedu sunset view, Tea museum etc.
Other Attractions :
- Jeep Safari to Kudagumali View Point (cost approx Rs 1500 per person by Jeep)
- Elephant safari / Kerala martial Art / Kathakali etc
- Stay in TREE House.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkedy 120 Kms 4 Hrs
After break fast transfer to Thekkady. On the way visit Lockhart Gap View and tea Plantation. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon Kathakali and Kalaripayattu (these are traditional art forms of Kerala. Entry per person @ 250 per show).
Other Attractions :
- Bamboo rafting and Trekking in forest with lunch. Armed Escort available. @ Rs 1500 per person. Full day programme.
- Morning and evening trekking – guide and armed guard avaiale
- Boating in Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary – Cost Rs 200 per person (Timing 7 A.M, 10 A.M, 12 P.M, 2 P.M and 4 P.M)
- Plantation tour – Rs 100 entry fee per person. (Morning 6 A.M to Evening 6 P.M)
- Elephant safari – approx Rs 600 per person. (Morning 6 A.M to Evening 6 P.M).
- Jeep Safari to GAVI Wild Life – 6 A.M to 6 P.M @ Rs 1500 per person.
Day 4 : Thekkedy - Alleppey Houseboat 120 Kms 3.5 Hrs
Proceed to Alleppey. Check in Houseboat at 12:00 Hrs. Cruise and sightseeing. Visit Alleppey Backwaters, villages, canals, Islands etc. The boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life – the best way to experience Alleppey backwaters in Houseboat. Lunch, evening snacks, dinner and breakfast will be provided.
Other Attractions :
- Fishing in the lake and backwaters
Day 5 : Kochi 75 Kms 2 Hrs
After breakfast departure for Kochi. Visit Fort Kochi. Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fish Nets etc Visit Marine Drive. Shopping at Kochi and drop at Kochi Airport/Rly station. Tour ends.
Cost for Given Package
|Destination||Deluxe Option I||Deluxe Option II||Luxury||Premium|
|Munnar||Las Palms OR Green Ridge||Hotel C 7 OR Misty Mountain Resort||Aranyaka Resort OR Elcium Garden||The Fog OR Devonshire Greens OR Tea Country|
|Thekkedy||Green Court OR Periyar Woods||Jungle Park||Ranger Woods||Green Woods|
|Houseboat www.lakeviewhouseboat.com||AC Deluxe||AC Deluxe||AC Luxury||AC Premium 24h AC Glass covered|
|Local transportation||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica|
|Cost for 2 Adults Valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec & 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 24,500||Rs 26,900||Rs 28,500||Rs 41,500|
|Cost for 2 Adults Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 22,500||Rs 24,900||Rs 25,500||Rs 33,900|
Local Tax: 3.89% Extra
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- All the applicable taxes
- The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary
- Hotel Check in and check out of hotels 12:00 Hrs.
- Cruise time from 12:00 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs with 1 Hr lunch break. Next day 08:00 Hrs to 09:00 Hrs.
- Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee / tea and snacks, Dinner and Next day breakfast & Mineral water included.
- AC working time 21:00 Hrs to 07:00 Hrs.
- Premium Houseboat : 24h AC
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children’s above 5 yrs is chargeable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.