Day 1 : Kochi - Munnar. 145 Kms 4 Hrs
Arrival at Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Rly station, our representative will meet, receive and transfer to Munnar. On the way to Munnar, Cheeyapara and Walera water falls are on the way and tourist can spend some time and then proceed to Munnar.
These water falls are depend upon rain and these falls may not be available from Jan onwards till end of May.
Arrival at Munnar. Transfer to Hotel. Half day sightseeing of Munnar. Pothenmedu sunset view, Tea Museum, Tea Plantations etc. Overnight in Hotel.
Tea Museum – Open all days except Monday. Entry fee Rs 100 per person. Open at 1000hrs till 1600hrs.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast Munnar sightseeing. 0900hrs visit Rajamali national park. Rajamali national park is famous for Neelgiri Thar, a rare species of mountain got. Entry tickets can be booked online or Forest Department Office located in Munnar city. One can also go directly at the entry gate to obtain entree fee. It cost Rs 100 per person. The park is used to close during Feb and Mar due to breading time of Neelgiri Thar. Lunch and Munnar town.
Afternoon vist Mattupetty dam, echo point, Kundala lake etc. Shopping at Munnar town. Tea/coffee and species are famous but its costlier than Thekkedy(Periyar).
Rajamali national park – Entry Fee @ Rs 50 per person. Open all days from 09:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs. Closed from 01 Feb to 31 Mar every year.
Mattupetty dam Boating – Rs 350 upto 5 adults.
Other Attractions :
- Jeep Safari to Kudagumali View Point (cost approx Rs 1500 per person by Jeep)
- Elephant safari / Kerala martial Art / Kathakali etc
- Stay in TREE House.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkedy 120 Kms 4 Hrs
After break fast departure for Thekkady. On the way visit Lockhart Gap View and tea Plantation. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon Kathakali and Kalaripayattu (these are traditional art forms of Kerala. Entry per person @ 250 per show).
Other Attractions :
- Bamboo rafting and Trekking in forest with lunch. Armed Escort available. @ Rs 1500 per person for a half day programme.
- Morning and evening trekking – guide and armed guard available
- Boating in Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary – Cost Rs 200 per person (Timing 7 A.M, 10 A.M, 1200hrs, 1400h and 1530hrs)
- Plantation tour – Rs 100 entry fee per person. (Morning 6 A.M to Evening 6 P.M)
- Elephant safari – approx Rs 600 per person. (Morning 6 A.M to Evening 6 P.M).
- Jeep Safari to GAVI Wild Life – 6 A.M to 6 P.M @ Rs 1500 per person.
Day 4 : Thekkedy – Kumarakom 120 Kms 3 Hrs
0730hrs – Boating in Periyar wild life sanctuary. B/F and proceed to Kumarakom. Arrival and transfer to Hotel. 2hrs motor boat sun set cruise through vembanadu lake. Visit Kumarakom birds sanctuary, pathiramanal island, chinese fishing nets, Kumarakom canals etc. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5 : Kumarakom - Kochi 75 Kms 2 Hrs
After breakfast departure for Kochi. On the way visit Fort Kochi. Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fish Nets etc Visit Marine Drive. Shopping at Kochi and drop at Kochi Airport/Rly station. Tour ends.
Cost for Given Package
|Destination||Deluxe Option I||Deluxe Option II||Luxury||Premium|
|Munnar||Las Palms OR Pine Tree||Hotel C 7 OR Elsiyum Garden||Aranyaka Resorts OR Tea Valley Resort||Tall Trees|
|Thekkedy||White FortOR Green Court||Grand Thekkedy OR Silver Crest OR Periyar Meadows||Elephant Route OR Coffee Route OR Spezia||Mountain Court Yard|
|Kumarakom||Royal Rivera||Water Scape OR Kondai Lip||Abad Whispering PalmsOR Lake Song||AVEDA OR Zuri Kumarakom|
|Local Transportation||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica|
|Cost for Couple Valid from 01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 21900||Rs 23900||Rs 28400||Rs 40300|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 18800||Rs 20800||Rs 22900||Rs 34500 (Jun – Sep)|
Tax : 4.5% extra on the above Tariff.
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station (Munnar & Thekkedy) on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
- AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- All the applicable taxes
- The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary
- Hotel Check in and check out of hotels 12:00 Hrs.
- 2 hrs motor boat sun set cruise.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children’s above 5 yrs is chargeable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.