- Fort Kochi – This place is important for Heritage and Colonial buildings.
- Munnar – Best hill station in Kerala with greenery and tea plantations.
- Houseboat – Stay and sightseeing in Aleppey Houseboat.
This 3 nights 4 days honeymoon package is designed for those who does not have much days to spare and like to visit a couple of good locations. This tour covers Munnar, the famous hill station in Kerala and thrilling experience in a private Houseboat.
How to Reach
Arrival and Departure by Flight – Kochi (Cochin) International airport is the arrival and departure destination for those who are coming by Flight.
Arrival and Departure by Train/Bus – The best suitable railway station / bus stand is Aluva. You can also come to Ernakulam railway station (ERS or ERN) but in that case coming out of Kochi city during busy hrs take too much time.
Arrival and Departure time
We always recommend reaching before 9am so that according to our sightseeing plan, this trip can be smooth. Your departure convenient for this package is any time after 3pm.
5 Highlights of this Package
- Well experienced, behaved driver cum guide for the trip.
- One Flower decoration and candle lit dinner complimentary on the day of arrival.
- Entry to one show each of Kathakali (Kerala Art form) and Kalaripayattu (Kerala Martial art) in Munnar.
- Private houseboat with Candle light dinner.
- 500ml bottled min water per person per day in the car.
- In case you are reaching by afternoon, we need to add one more night and its appropriate to stay in Kochi airport, Cherai beach etc.
- In case your flight departure time is 1300hrs or before, last day programme needs to be skipped and price of the package will remain same.
- Shipping. Kerala is basically a consumer state. Therefore buying clothing from Kochi is not idle. Best shopping items from here – Tea, Coffee, all types of spices and ayurvedic medicine from Munnar. Any handicraft items etc from Ernakulam city.
- Strike in Kerala. Due to strike called by political parties, safe driving of car and driver is difficult. In that case alternative arrangements with the permission of guest will be made and expenses incurred due to the same are not included and will be charged additional.
- The Hotels you selected according to your budget.
- We recommend you to check reviews and location of hotels in the Trip advisor to make sure it is as per your preference and on arrival in case you want to change the hotel, retention charges or additional charges for the new hotels needs to be paid.
- Taxi used to revisit same place already visited will be charged extra.
- No portion of the tour will be refunded in case of any sightseeing place not visited due to any particular reason.
Day 1 : Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Railway station
Your arrival is at Kochi airport or Ernakulam railway station. Our executive will meet, greet and receive at arrival destination. Upon arrival, you have an option to go for a free non ac fresh up room either near to the airport or nearby with a drive in time of 10mins. On arrival, you will be travelling to Munnar, which is approx 125kms and it may take 3.5hrs drive. On the way to Munnar, you can have your lunch at Onnukal, where veg and non veg restaurants which have rest rooms available. Post lunch move to Munnar, on the way you can see Valera waterfalls. You can spend some time there and proceed to Munnar and check in resort. Leisure and relax in resort. Overnight stay in resort.
Note : All Munnar water falls are depend upon rain and when the rain stops, the water fall may or may not have water.
Day 2 : Munnar
Since there is only one day to cover all the sightseeing in Munnar, the appropriate time to start is at 0800hrs. Below is the possible sightseeing available for the day.
Rajamali National Park – Its located 10kms away from Munnar town. Basically it’s a mountain where one can spot rare species of mountain goat called – Nilgiri Tahr. Entry permit can be obtained through online booking. More details about how can book, charges etc – please visit our link.
Note : Main attraction of Rajamali is Nilgiri Tahr and once you reach on the top of the hill, you can have a good view point. Since this involve approx 2kms trek, those who have breathing problems should avoid this. Also those who are not interested in this Nilgiri Tahr and view point, this trip can be avoided. Rajamali is closed from 01 Feb to 31 Mar every year due to breading of Nilgiri Tahr.
Tea Museum – Once Rajamali is over, TATA Tea Museum located near to the city, which gives an idea of how tea is processing from raw tea leaves, is an attraction. Tea museum is closed during Mondays.
Now it’s lunch time and Munnar city provide restaurants which caters veg and non veg food, jain etc.
Post lunch, you will be visiting below places.
- Top Station. This is one of the best view points.
- Echo Point – This is a place near Mattupetty dam where if you make a sound, it bounce back with eco.
- Mattupetty Dam – Mattupetty dam and its park gives you some time to relax. If you are interested, here speed boat trip with full security is available.
- Kundala Dam. This is another dam enroute, good place for photography.
Your second day in Munnar is fully packed with sightseeing. Now is the time for shopping. Main shopping items are Ayurvedic products, all types of species, coffee/ tea etc. Return back and overnight stay in resort.
Day 3. Munnar to Houseboat
Today you are going to experience stay in a Houseboat. It may take approx 5hrs drive by road to cover around 175kms. We always recommend starting sharp at 8am so that you can comfortably reach houseboat by 1200hrs. On the way from Munnar to Houseboat there is nothing much to explore except a couple of view points.
Arrival and check in houseboat.
Check in Houseboat at 1200hrs. Cruise and sightseeing. The houseboat will make a trip through the big and small canals of Aleppey. Some time it may take you through the biggest vembanadu lake also. The boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life. Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee/tea snacks, dinner and breakfast are all provided to you which is being cooked specially for you in the houseboat kitchen.
Evening Options and Activities – Fishing in the lake and backwaters. (most of the houseboats is always having a fishing roads and you will surely get small fishes).
Note : If you are reaching late by an hour or more you do not need to worry as it’s a private boat and it will wait for you. Normally all the houseboat has lunch break for an hour. In case you got delayed and reached houseboat by 2pm, we will not stop for lunch break so that you can cover maximum sightseeing places.
Day 3. Houseboat – Fort Kochi – Kochi airport
Houseboat check out time is at 9am after a trip of an hour from 8am to 9am. During this time, the staff will provide B/F. Check out from Houseboat at 0900hrs. Today is the last day of your trip. If you have booked a flight any time after 4pm, you have an option of visiting Fort Kochi and a limited shopping in Kochi city before we drop you at airport. Below are the places in Fort Kochi is covered before proceeding to airport.
1. Chinese fishing Nets.
2. Jewish synagogue – this will be closed on Fridays.
3. Dutch palace – this is closed on Friday and Saturdays.
4. St Francis Church.
All these sightseeing can be covered maximum by an hour. You can proceed to Kochi city, we generally called Ernakulam, and there are many veg and non veg restaurant available. This is a place where you can buy Kerala traditional saree for ladies and this is the best gift you can give to your ladies back home.
After the sightseeing it takes almost an hour to reach airport. Therefore, be careful about your departure flights or train etc. A small shopping before going to airport and finally drop at airport and Tour ends.
|Destination||Deluxe Option I||Deluxe Option II||Premium||Premium Option II||Luxury||Luxury option II 5 star or similar|
|Munnar 2 night||Bell Mount Or Las Palmas||Misty lake Cottage||Aranyaka Resort Cottage||Tea Valley Cottage Or The Leaf||Tall Trees Cottage||Fragrant nature resort Or Panoramic Gateway|
|Lake View Houseboat www.lakeview houseboat.com 1 night||1 bed room private Deluxe AC||1 bed room private Deluxe AC||1 bed room private Premium AC||1 bed room private Premium with full time AC||1 bed room private Luxury full time AC||1 bed room private Luxury full time AC|
|Cost for 2 adults valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec & 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 23600||Rs 25800||Rs 28600||Rs 31800||Rs 40800||Rs 47300|
|Cost for 2 adults valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep|
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation except Hill Station (Munnar ) on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- Hotel Check in at 12pm and check out at 10am.
- Driver is available from Morning 7am to evening 6 or 7 pm.
- Non ac fresh up room for an hour, if required, in case of your arrival is before 7am.
All the applicable taxes
- Cruise time from 1200hrs to 1730hrs with 1hr lunch break. Next day trip from 0800hrs to 0900hrs.
- Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee / tea and snacks, Dinner and Next day breakfast & Mineral water included.
- Menu is fixed and in case of any additional food will be charged extra.
- AC working time : Deluxe and premium : 2100hrs to 0700hrs.
- Luxury : 24hrs AC
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- Taxi cost inclusive of pick up from Kochi airport and Drop at Trivandrum airport. In case of back to Kochi airport Extra Rs 1000 will be charged.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.