- Fort Kochi – This place is important for Heritage and Colonial buildings.
- Kumarakom – Lake side backwater village in Kerala.
- Houseboat – Stay and sightseeing in Aleppey Houseboat.
- Beach – Cherai beach.
This 3 nights 4 days Kerala honeymoon package is designed for those who does not want to travel much and relax most of the time, meantime stay and experience best locations in Kerala. This Kerala honeymoon tour package covers thrilling experience in a private Houseboat, one of the beautiful village in Kerala – Kumarakom and a Beach destination Cherai Beach.
How to Reach
Arrival and Departure by Flight – Kochi (Cochin) International airport is the arrival and departure destination for those who are coming by Flight.
Arrival and Departure by Train/Bus – The best suitable railway station / bus stand is Kottayam. You can also come to Aleppey railway station or Ernakulam railway station.
Arrival and Departure time
Check in time of hotels is at 12pm, therefore, the best arrival time is after 10am. In case of early arrival, Srees Tours will arrange a non ac fresh up room in a budget guest house. Departure can be any time after 2pm either by flight or train. The check out time of hotel on the last day is at 12pm, therefore, departure should be any time around 1200hrs. In case of late departure, guest needs to stay back at hotel lobby or in any of the shopping complex to spend time.
5 Highlights of this Package
- Well experienced, behaved driver cum guide for the trip.
- One Flower decoration and candle lit dinner complimentary in Houseboat.
- One candle lit dinner on the day of arrival at Hotel
- Private houseboat with Candle light dinner.
- 500ml bottled min water per person per day in the car.
Day 1 : Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Railway station
Your arrival is at Kochi airport or Ernakulam Railway station. Our executive will meet, greet and receive at arrival destination. Upon arrival, you have an option to go for a free non ac fresh up room either near to the airport or at Kumarakom. On arrival, you will be travelling to Kumarakom, which is 95kms away and it takes approx 2.5hrs. On arrival, Check in resort, leisure at resort. No activity or sightseeing planned on this day and the couple have a romantic time ahead.
Note : Since the resort is located in lake side of Kumarakom, sun set cruise in vembanadu lake, backwater cruise, ayurvedic massage etc are options with extra cost.
Day 2 : Houseboat
Today you are going to experience stay in a Houseboat. Since check in houseboat is at 12pm, visiting Kumarakom bird sanctuary is an option. The best time to visit this bird sacntury is at 8am, it takes approx an hour and a watch tower inside the sanctuary is a good view point. B/F at hotel and check in Houseboat at 1200hrs
Cruise and sightseeing. The houseboat will make a trip through the big and small canals of Aleppey. Some time it may take you through the biggest vembanadu lake also. The boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life. Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee/tea snacks, dinner and breakfast are all provided to you which is being cooked specially for you in the houseboat kitchen.
Evening Options and Activities – Fishing in the lake and backwaters. (most of the houseboats is always having a fishing roads and you will surely get small fishes).
Day 3. Houseboat – Fort Kochi – Cherai Beach
Houseboat check out time is at 9am after a trip of an hour from 8am to 9am. During this time, the staff will provide B/F. Check out from Houseboat at 0900hrs.
Today you are proceeding to Cherai Beach. It takes approx 2hrs drive, but you will be visiting Fort Kochi, little bit shopping at Ernakulam and finally reach Cherai beach by 1600hrs.
Fort Kochi is famous for colonial and heritage buildings. One an experience the date back European culture. Below are the main attractions of Fort Kochi.
1. Chinese fishing Nets.
2. Jewish synagogue – this will be closed on Fridays.
3. Dutch palace – this is closed on Friday and Saturdays.
4. St Francis Church.
All these sightseeing can be covered maximum by an hour. You can proceed to Kochi city, we generally called Ernakulam, and there are many veg and non veg restaurant available. This is a place where you can buy Kerala traditional saree for ladies and this is the best gift you can give to your ladies back home.
After the sightseeing it takes almost 45mins to reach Cherai beach. Check in and leisure at beach. Cherai beach is idle for swimming. There is no beach activities like scuba diving, jet sky, banana boat ride available in Cherai beach.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Note : Cherai beach is a fisherman village and there is no restaurants or shopping place available near by the resort. Therefore you need to have dinner at the resorts only.
Day 4 : Cherai Beach – Kochi airport or Aluva Railway station
Your short honeymoon trip ends today. Check out from hotel is at 12pm. There is no sightseeing or shopping is planned. Check out from hotel at 12pm and transfer to Airport or Ernakulam / Aluva railway station. Tour ends.
|Destination||Deluxe Option II||Premium||Luxury||Luxury option II 5 star or similar|
|Kumarakom 1 night||Royal Rivera||Kondai Lip Or Kalathil Lake resort||Abad whispering palms Or Lake song resort||AVEDA Resort|
|Lake View Houseboat www.lakeview houseboat.com 1 night||1 bed room private Deluxe AC||1 bed room private Premium AC||1 bed room private Luxury full time AC||1 bed room private Luxury full time AC|
|Cherai beach||Blue waters cherai||Le pettet elephant||Cherai beach resort||Sea Lagoon|
|Cost for 2 adults valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec & 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 25800||Rs 27600||Rs 29700||Rs 42700|
|Cost for 2 adults valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep|
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Tour Cost Includes
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- Hotel Check in at 12pm and check out at 10am.
- Driver is available from Morning 7am to evening 6 or 7 pm.
- In case of arrival early morning before 6am, additional charges will be applicable for the car.
- Non ac fresh up room for an hour, if required, in case of your arrival is before 7am.
- All the applicable taxes
Kerala Honeymoon Package Complimentary
- Cruise time from 1200hrs to 1730hrs with 1hr lunch break. Next day trip from 0800hrs to 0900hrs.
- Welcome drink, Lunch, evening coffee / tea and snacks, Dinner and Next day breakfast & Mineral water included.
- Menu is fixed and in case of any additional food will be charged extra.
- AC working time : Deluxe and premium : 2100hrs to 0700hrs.
- Luxury : 24hrs AC
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Children upto age of 5yrs is complimentary while staying with parents without any child bed or extra bed.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- Taxi cost inclusive of pick up from Kochi airport.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.