Boarding Place: Alleppey Finishing Point, Starting Point or Punnamada Jetty
Day 1 : Alleppey
Check in Houseboat at 12:00 Hrs and houseboat make a trip through Punnamada River. This river is famous for Nehru Trophy Boat Race which is being conducted every year. Cruise through Punnamadakayal for 15 Mins. The boat enter SNDP Thod (Thod means canal) which is the smallest canal in this trip (width 30-35 mtrs). During this 1hr cruise, boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life. At the end of this canal the boat will stop for Lunch.
The trip starts after lunch and proceed to Munnattumugam – where three canals joints together making very attractive and beautiful place. The boat cruise through Kainakari , a beautiful village with green paddy fields. One can see chavera church – those interested can visit this church.
Boat makes a cruise through Irrmbanam Thod (this is also a small canal). One can also see both side paddy filed, visit vembanadu lake. The boat makes a trip through R Block canal and at 17:30 Hrs it stop at H Block for night Stay.
Day 2 : Alleppey
Morning trip starts at 8 A.M and departure for Alleppey Finishing point or Punnamada jetty. On the way one can see the vast vembanadu lake. Breakfast will be provided before check out at 09:00 Hrs.
- This programme is possible only if the guest check in at 12 P.M.
- Paddy fields is available from Oct to Feb only.
- Small canals is only possible with one bed room or two bed room small boats. In case of 3/4/5 bed room houseboats which are big in size cannot do a trip through small canals.
- Upto 6 yrs – Free
- 6 – 9 yrs – Child Charges Rs 750 (w/o bed)
- 10 and above with extra bed – Rs 1000 (Dlx & Luxury), Rs 2500 (Premium)
Cost for a couple : Valid from 01 Oct to 31 Mar
|2 Adults (1 Bed Room)||4 adults (2 Bed Room)||6 Adults (3 Bed Room)|
|AC Deluxe||Rs 7,500 ($125)||Rs 11,000 ($183)||Rs 16,000 ($266)|
|AC Luxury||Rs 9,500 ($142)||Rs 14,000 ($233)||RS 19,000 ($316)|
|AC Premium||Rs 16,000 ($266)||Rs 29,000 ($483)||RS 36,500 ($661)|
Cost for a Couple : Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep
|2 Adults (1 Bed Room)||4 Adults (2 Bed room)||6 adults (3 Bed Room)|
|AC Deluxe||Rs 7,000 ($116)||Rs 9,000 ($150)||Rs 14,500 ($241)|
|AC Luxury||Rs 8,500 ($142)||Rs 12,000 ($200)||Rs 16,500 ($275)|
|AC Premium||Rs 12,000 ($200)||Rs 18,500 ($308)||Rs 21,500 ($358)|
Tax: 14.89% extra
(Not valid between 19 Dec to 10 Jan)
Call us 94477 97564 / 81294 97390
Note : Srees Tours have its own branded houseboat – visit Lake View Houseboat
Tour Cost Includes
- Houseboat as per details given above.
- All meals in Houseboat. Start with Lunch, evening coffee/tea and Snack, dinner and next day breakfast.
- Cruise time 1st day 12:00 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs with 1 Hr lunch break.
- Next day from 08:00 Hrs to 09:00 Hrs.
- Check in time 12:00 Hrs. check out time 09:00 Hrs
- AC working time 21:00 Hrs to 06:00 Hrs. Premium – 22 Hrs
- Private Houseboat and not Sharing
- All taxes
Menu Details – Deluxe and Luxury Houseboat Booking : 21 Hrs Stay
Welcome Drink : Tender Coconut / Lemon Juice
- Tea or Coffee.
- Puttu and Kadala Curry or Appam and Veg Stew or Idiyappak and Veg Stew
- Dosa or Idly with Sambar and Coconut Chutney.
- Plain Rice
- Sambar, Avial (liquid Kerala veg)
- Thoran and Mezukupuratti (kerala dry veg)
- Green Salad
- Pappad and Pickles
- Chappatti – on request
- Non Veg – Fish Fry
- For Vegetarians – Yellow Dal Fry, Gopi and green piece
- Coffee / Tea
- Banana Fritters or Gopi pakoda
- Plain Rice or White Rice or Veg Pulao or Veg Fried Rice
- Chappatti or Phulka
- Dal Makhani
- Veg Curma
- Veg Salad
- Pickle, pappad etc
- Non Veg – Chicken curry